Look even more marvelous with these free beauty products and services
– Every second Saturday of the month through October, Sam’s Club gives walk-in screenings to the public. The focus changes monthly.
– Check this calendar for free health screenings at a CVS location near you. You’ll also get a free tote bag and $5 gift card for participating.
– Join the victoriassecret.com mailing list to get coupons for free undergarments.
– Get a free pair of prescription eyeglasses at coastal.com.
– LensCrafters offers specs adjustments for free.
– Become a Beauty Insider atsephora.com to get a birthday gift.
– Sign up at aveda.com to snag an exclusive offer on your birthday.
– Join the L’Oréal testing panel (consumertestinglorealusa.com). Participants are chosen each season to test cosmetics and skin care products at home—and get to keep what’s left over!
– “Like” Eucerin lotion on the company’sFacebook page for a moisturizer sample.
– Goodearthbeauty.com sends a piece of natural soap to every website visitor who registers for the newsletter.
– Beauty and makeup stores such asBare Minerals, the Body Shop andSephora are eager for you to test their products, so most will give you three to four days’ worth of almost anything in stock, like blush, foundation, lipstick, and more. Plus, The Body Shop Love Your Body club costs $10 to join, but you get a $10 credit on your birthday plus 10 percent off most purchases. Every time you buy something, you earn points you can redeem for anything in the store.
* The Body Shop offers free in-store skin-care and makeup consultations.
* Get a free brow shaping on your birthday at Benefit counters in Macy’s and at Benefit boutiques.
* Book a 20- to 30-minute mini facial at any Origins store.
* Score a hair-care consultation, which includes free product samples, at anyLush cosmetics store.
* Pay a one-time $10 fee to join Aveda Pure Privilege and earn 10 points for each $1 you spend thereafter. Redeem points for salon and spa services or products, and get coupons by e-mail for travel-size products. Aveda often doubles reward points or offers bonus points on specific items or certain days during the year.