Rob Stothard/Getty Images
Amazon just kicked off its Black Friday deals three weeks in advance of the shopping holiday.
The retailer launched an online store showcasing the deals, which include promotions like 30% off a 55-inch Sony flatscreen television, 40% of Frye shoes, and $170 off a Sony digital camera.
The store will give an edge to Prime members, allowing them to shop certain deals 30 minutes before they become available to all Amazon customers, the company said.
“Black Friday 2015 is almost here, but we didn’t want you to wait until the day after Thanksgiving for Black Friday deals, so we kicked off the savings a little early,” the deals store website says. “We are counting down to the big day with even more deals, all day, every day.”
Black Friday, which is the day after Thanksgiving, is one of the biggest shopping holidays of the year.
The Amazon sales come after Walmart launched its own holiday price cuts on Sunday. Walmart’s discounts, which the chain calls rollbacks, will last eight weeks.
Here’s a list of some of the promotions Amazon is offering for Black Friday, which is November 27.
- 30% off Sony XBR55X900C 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD TV with a Blu-ray Player
- $170 off the Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Power Zoom Lens
- 47% off Jaybird X Sport Bluetooth Headphones
- Optima HD37 Full 3D 1080p 2600 Lumens DLP Home Cinema Projector for less than $800
- 40% off select Frye shoes, handbags, accessories and luggage/travel for men and women
- 40% off select toys from top construction brands including K’NEX, Tegu, and Magformer
- Up to 50% off select Home Automation products
- 20% or more off select Wilton and Pyrex bakeware products
- Deals from top Kitchen brands including Rubbermaid, KitchenAid, Paderno, and Instant Pot
- $10 off select $50 Black & Decker product purchases
- Up to 50% off hundreds of PetSafe items
Disclosure: Jeff Bezos is an investor in Business Insider through his personal investment company Bezos Expeditions.